The development of the cultural industry can prevent unnecessary loss of time and various resources in the process of organizing the interaction of participants in the life cycle of the cultural industry services. To assess the effectiveness of the functioning and development of creative industries, the method of «analysis of the functioning environment» is used. In the paradigms framework of the support mechanism for the IR discusses several components: classification services culture; classification of the market of cultural industries; formation of the complex system of services in the cultural industry (IR); state support, forms of public-private support (PPP); risk minimization; the formation and implementation of programs services culture within integrated service systems (Integs). Economic support measures include the main elements: assessing the potential of IR; the formation of information-analytical database (IABD) IR; creation of economic-mathematical models support IR services; optimization of costs (creating Integs IR); improving the efficiency of IR (economic, social, cultural). The vertical of realization of the organizational and economic mechanism of integral support of the culture industry is defined. Theoretical and methodological basis for the development of integrated support for EC services OEM solve an important state task to improve the living standards of the population and economic growth of the RF subjects and the formation of a new paradigm of the RF IC development. The proposed model of the new paradigm of IC development reflects the logic of actions and is aimed at the formation of integrated support for the system of cultural services of the Russian Federation, taking into account the needs of a particular subject of activity and is a way of coordination and allocation of resources, a condition for effective realization of the potential of the subject of activity.
cultural industries, development paradigm, organizational-economic mechanism, the formation of the complex system of services, information and analytical database of the cultural industries
1. Krivonozhko V.E., Propoj A.I., Sen'kov R.V., Rodchenkov I.V., Anohin P.M. Analiz effektivnosti funkcionirovaniya slozhnyh sistem [Analysis of the effectiveness of the functioning of complex systems]. Avtomatizaciya proektirovaniya [Design Automation]. 1999, I. 1, pp. 2–7.
2. Bol'shakova Yu.B., Klyavina T.A. Podhody k ocenke kachestva tvorcheskogo produkta i kachestva predostavleniya uslug [Approaches to assessing the quality of a creative product and the quality of service delivery]. Rukovoditel' avtonomnogo uchrezhdeniya [Head of an Autonomous Institution]. 2012, I. 8-10, pp. 54–80.
3. Dolgin A.B. Manifest novoj ekonomiki. Vtoraya nevidimaya ruka rynka [The manifesto of the new economy. The second invisible hand of the market]. Moscow, 2010.
4. Zabbarova O.A. Ekonomicheskoe soderzhanie kriteriya effektivnosti deyatel'nosti byudzhetnyh organizacij [The economic content of the performance criteria of budgetary organizations]. Audit i finansovyj analiz [Audit and financial analysis]. I. 5, 2007, pp. 129–134.
5. Intriligator M. Matematicheskie metody optimizacii i ekonomicheskaya teoriya [Mathematical methods of optimization and economic theory]. Moscow: Ajris-press Publ., 2002. 576 p.
6. Kuz'min E.I., Orlova E.A., Urmina I.A. Ocenka social'noj effektivnosti deyatel'nosti po prodvizheniyu chteniya [Assessment of the social effectiveness of reading promotion activities]. Spravochnik rukovoditelya uchrezhdeniya kul'tury [Directory of the head of a cultural institution]. 2011, I. 2, pp. 34–46.
7. Mal'shina N.A. Model' sovershenstvovaniya upravleniya potokovymi processami v integrirovannyh servisnyh kompleksah [A model for improving the management of stream processes in integrated service complexes]. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta. Novaya seriya. Seriya: Ekonomika. Upravlenie. Pravo [Bulletin of the Saratov University. New series. Series: Economics. Control. Right]. 2014, V. 14, I. 1-2, pp. 163–166.
8. Metodicheskie rekomendacii po primeneniyu metodiki ocenki effektivnosti deyatel'nosti uchrezhdenij kul'turno-dosugovogo tipa sub"ektov Rossijskoj Federacii / spravochnik rukovoditelya uchrezhdenij kul'tury. 2011. №6. / Prikaz Ministerstva kul'tury RF ot 28 iyunya 2013 g. N 920 [Guidelines for the application of the methodology for assessing the effectiveness of cultural and leisure institutions of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation / directory of the head of cultural institutions. 2011. No.6. / Order of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation of June 28, 2013 N 920]. "Ob utverzhdenii Metodicheskih rekomendacij po razrabotke organami gosudarstvennoj vlasti sub"ektov Rossijskoj Federacii i organami mestnogo samoupravleniya pokazatelej effektivnosti deyatel'nosti podvedomstvennyh uchrezhdenij kul'tury, ih rukovoditelej i rabotnikov po vidam uchrezhdenij i osnovnym kategoriyam rabotnikov\"/ Ministerstvo kul'tury RF ["On approval of the Methodological recommendations for the development by government bodies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and local authorities of performance indicators of subordinate cultural institutions, their leaders and employees by type of institutions and main categories of workers" / Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation]. Moscow, 2011.
9. N'yubajdzhin Dzhon. Vvedenie v kreativnuyu ekonomiku [Introduction to the creative economy]. Moscow: «Kreativnaya ekonomika» Publ., 2011. 256 p.
10. Optner S. Sistemnyj analiz dlya resheniya delovyh i promyshlennyh problem [System analysis for solving business and industrial problems]. Sovetskoe radio Publ. 1969.
11. Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 27 dekabrya 2012 g. № 1446 \"O vnesenii izmenenij v federal'nuyu celevuyu programmu \"Kul'tura Rossii (2012 - 2018 gody)\" [Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 27, 2012 No. 1446 "On Amending the Federal Target Program" Culture of Russia (2012 - 2018) "]. Ministerstvo kul'tury Rossijskoj Federacii (Minkul'tury Rossii) [Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Culture of Russia)]. Available at: http://mkrf.ru
12. Taha H. Vvedenie v issledovanie operacij [Introduction to the study of operations]. Moscow: Vil'yams Publ., 2001. 912 p.
13. Tul'chinskij G.L., Shekova E.L. Menedzhment v sfere kul'tury [Management in the field of culture]. St. Petersburg, 2009.
14. Charnes, W. W. Cooper, E. Rhodes [Charnes, A. Measuring the Efficiency of Decision Making Units / A. Charnes, W. W. Cooper, E. Rhodes // European Journal of Operational Research. – 1978. – Vol. 2. – P. 429–444
15. Cooper W. W., Seiford L. M., Tone K. Data Envelopment Analysis: A Comprehensive Text with Models, Applications, References and DEA-Solver Software. 2nd ed. Springer: N. Y. 2007. p. 12–14
16. Farrell M. J. 1957. The measurement of productive efficiency//Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series A (General) 120 (3): 253–290.
17. Fisher, Shell, Fisher F. M., Shell K. 1998. Economic Analysis of Production Price Indexes. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge.1998
18. Kaplan, R. S., Norton D. P. Using the balanced scorecard as a strategic management system. Harvard Business Review. 1996 (January/February): 75-85. Summary by Steve Barnier Master of Accountancy Program University of South Florida
19. Nordhaus W., Tobin J. Is growth obsolete? - New York: Columbia University Press, 1972
20. Maslov D. Measuring Quality of Management System through Application of the Common Assessment Framework (CAF model) / D. Maslov // Journal of international scientific researches. 2015 Vol. 7, No. 1-2 (22-23) — P. 12-18.