The aim of this study is to deduct and demonstrate current definitions (which are essential for the normal functioning of a country’s financial system) of a security, money, currency and, most importantly, of the rules of circulation for different forms of money and securities.
institutional theory of money, securities, money, currency
1. Agarkov M.M. A study of securities. Moscow, 1993.
2. R. Barr. Political economy. In 2 vol. Vol. 2. Moscow, 1995.
3. Bartošek M. Roman law (notions, terms, definitions): Translated from Czech. Moscow, 1989.
4. Baskakova M.A. Businessman’s Juridical Dictionary. Moscow, 1994.
5. Byelov V.A. On currency convertibility // Business and banks, 1996. Issue 26.
6. Byelov V.A. Securities in Russian civil right. Moscow, 1996.
7. Berger. P. The money mechanism. Moscow, 1993.
8. Berezina. M. P. Credit money: an academic essay for practical use // Business and banks. 2003. Issue 21–22.
9. Buslenko N.P., Kalashnikov V.V., Kovalenko I.N. Lectures on the theory of complex systems. Moscow, 1973.
10. Woelfel C. J. Encyclopedia of banking affairs and finances. Samara, 2000.
11. Gaius. Institutes. Books 1–4. Moscow, 1997.
12. Gates B. The road into the future. Moscow, 1997.
13. German law. Part 1: German Civil Code. Moscow, 1996.
14. Gryaznova A. G. Finance and credit encyclopaedic dictionary. Moscow, 2002.
15. Economic theory digest: textbook / Edited by V.M. Sokolinsky. Moscow, 1998.
16. Digests of Justinian. Selected excerpts. Moscow: Nauka, 1984.
17. Efimova L.G. Is tax payment by «dead» money a possibility? // Business and banks, 1998. Issue 42.
18. Kapelyushnikov R. I. Economic theory of property law (methodology, basic concepts, circle of problems). Moscow, 1991.
19. Katz L.Z., Malyshev V.P., Russian Paper Monetary Units Encyclopedia, Vol. 1. Saint-Petersburg, 1998.
20. Kashin Yu. I. On the subject of modifying the functions of money // Money and credit, 2002. Issue. 1.
21. Kirillov V.I., Starchenko A.A. Logic. Moscow, 1995.
22. Currency and credit under capitalism. / Edited by L. N. Krasavina. Moscow, 1980.
23. International currency, credit and financial relations / Edited by L.N. Krasavina. Moscow, 2000.
24. Cribb. J. Money. Dorling Kindersley, 1999.
25. Krivtsov V.D. Averse: Catalogue for Collectors. M. 1999
26. Course of economic theory / Edited by Chepurin M.N., Kiselyova E.A. Kirov, 1997.
27. Lazarev V.V. Gaps in legislation and ways of removing them. Moscow, 1974.
28. Lavrushin O. I. Money, credit, banks. Moscow, 1999.
29. London J. The Feathers of the Sun. Moscow, 1999.
30. McConnell C. R., Brue S. L. Economics: principles, problems and politics. Moscow, 1992.
31. Maltsev Yu., Shkarinov I. On the problem of guarantee-free indisputable money withdrawing from banks’ correspondent accounts // Business and banks, 1996. Issues 22–23.
32. Mankiw N. G. The principles of economics. St. Petersburg, 1999.
33. Marx K. Capital. A critique of political economy. Vol. I // K. Marx, F. Engels. Complete works.Vol. 23. Moscow, 1960.
34. Marchenko M.N. General theory of the State and law. Moscow, 1998.
35. Melnikova A. S. The money of Russia. 1000 years. Moscow, 2000.
36. Microeconomics. Theory and Russian practice: textbook for higher education students / Edited by A.G. Gryaznova and A.Yu. Yudanov. Moscow, 1999.
37. Mikhaelis A. E., Kharlamov L. A. Russian paper money. Perm, 1993.
38. Miller R.L., Van Hoose D.D., Modern money and banking. Moscow, 2000.
39. Murzin D. V. Securities are incorporeal entities. Legal problems with the modern theory of securities. Moscow, 1998.
40. Nersesov N. O. Representation and securities in civil law. Moscow, 1998.
41. Nersesyants V.S. A History of Political and Legal Studies. Moscow, 1998.
42. Nersesyants V.S. Philosophy of law. Moscow, 1998.
43. Novitsky I.B., Peretersky I.S. Roman private law. Moscow, 1996
44. North D. Institutes, institutional changes and functioning of the economy. Moscow, 1997.
45. General economic theory. Political economy / Edited by V.I. Vidiapin, G.P. Zhuravlyova. Moscow, 1995.
46. Orlenko L.V. The history of trade. Moscow, 2006.
47. The complete Laws of the Russian Empire. Vol. 15. Code: E 121/1; H, 19/3158.
48. Polterovich V. M. On the road to a new reform theory // Economic studies of modern Russia, 1999. Issue 3.
49. Portnoy M. A. Money, its forms and functions. Moscow, 1998.
50. Posner R. A. Economic analysis of law. Moscow, 2005.
51. Russian Legal Encyclopaedia. Moscow, 1999.
52. Reisberg B. A., Lozovskii L. S., Starodubtseva E. B. Modern Economic Dictionary. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2006.
53. Savatier R. Theory of obligations. Moscow, 1972
54. Sadikov O.N. Commentary on the Civil Code of the RF, Part I. Moscow, 1995.
55. Sklovsky K. I. Ownership in civil law. Moscow, 1999
56. Sokolinsky V.M. The State and economics: textbook. Moscow, 1997.
57. Sukhanov E. A. Objects of property law // Law, 1995. Issue 4.
58. Sukhanov E. A. Civil Law. Vol. 1. Moscow, 1998.
59. Shershenevich G. F. Manual of Russian civil law. Moscow, 1995.
60. Economics: textbook of «economic theory» course / Edited by A.S. Bulatov. Moscow, 1997.
61. Economic theory: textbook for higher education students / Edited by V.D. Kamayev. Moscow, 1998.
62. Economic theory (Political economy): textbook. Edited by A.G. Gryaznova, T.V. Checheleva. Moscow, 1997.
63. Economic theory of national economics and global economy (Political economy): textbook. Edited by A.G. Gryaznova, T.V. Checheleva. Moscow, 1997.
64. Enneccerus L. Course of German Civil Law. Moscow, 1950.
65. Encyclopedia of banking and finance/ Edited by C. J. Woelfel. Samara, 2000.
66. F. A. Hayek. Private money. Tver, 1996.
67. L. Harris. Monetary theory. Moscow: Progress, 1990.
68. Hicks J.R. Value and Capital. Moscow: Progress, 1993.
69. S. B. Tsereteli On the system of logical development of idea forms // Voprosy philosophii, 1967. Issue 2.
70. Encyclopaedia Americana. Vol. 19. 1988.
71. Clifford Chance Moscow office. «An overview of euro-obligations issue» March 1997.
72. Pick Albert, Colin R. Bruce II, Neil Shafer. Standard catalogue of world paper money. Iola WI, 1960.